1. New Kalshi prediction markets in beta form. 2. The Austin Vernon blog. Or better link here. 3. The game theory of the infrastructure bill. 4. Should doctors be on first name terms? And U.S. rules that Bezos and Branson are not “astronauts.” 5. Using lottery winner results to predict that effects of UBI. 6. Interview in Spanish about Covid issues. And this far into the pandemic and the CDC still is systematically failing us. 7. Leopold on Germany’s and Europe’s political stupor. The post Saturday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION. CommentsIn reply to MikeP. There's a really funny clip (pre-election) ... by EngineerIn reply to mkt42. Indeed, the 'demand for forecasts' has ... by BoontonIn reply to OldCurmudgeon. That plus 'natural immunity
Tyler Cowen considers the following as important: Uncategorized
This could be interesting, too:
conversableeconomist writes Mulling Pandemic Advice from September 2019
conversableeconomist writes International Corporate Taxation: What to Tax?
Menzie Chinn writes More on the China Slowdown
Tyler Cowen writes Wednesday assorted links
- In reply to MikeP. There's a really funny clip (pre-election) ... by Engineer
- In reply to mkt42. Indeed, the 'demand for forecasts' has ... by Boonton
- In reply to OldCurmudgeon. That plus 'natural immunity from ... by Boonton
- In reply to Reason. “In a more “normal” world the ... by Boonton
- In reply to Phinton. Any games that aren't played will lose ... by Roger Sweeny
- Plus 10 more...