1. “He has struggled to access inheritance payments that have been withheld for more than 15 years, as trustees claim he’s mentally incompetent to receive the money.” 2. Daniel Drezner on how to address your professor. And related ideas from Michael Strain. And here you can find a list of British titles, hilarious. 3. Fire law incentives. 4. “In the encounters, which lasted 52 and 79 minutes, the chimpanzees formed coalitions and attacked the gorillas.” The gorillas did not win. 5. Some Indian street food vendors are richer than you might think. 6. The new DeepMind proteins advance (NYT). And Technology Review coverage. 7. The Icelandic literary world. The post Friday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION. CommentsIn reply to Kantbot 2001. Also, they
Tyler Cowen considers the following as important: Uncategorized
This could be interesting, too:
Menzie Chinn writes More on the China Slowdown
Tyler Cowen writes Wednesday assorted links
conversableeconomist writes How Poverty Changed in 2020: Mixed Measures
Menzie Chinn writes Wisconsin Monthly Economic Update
4. “In the encounters, which lasted 52 and 79 minutes, the chimpanzees formed coalitions and attacked the gorillas.” The gorillas did not win.
- In reply to Kantbot 2001. Also, they are grouping people ... by Crikey
- #2: Hmm… I thought this “Honorifics for Professors?” bit ... by M
- In reply to JWatts. The fact that there was a ranch involved ... by peri
- In reply to General. Maybe they think “Queen” will do ... by dearieme
- In reply to Kent Guida. Well, Miss and Mrs are out, and you ... by General
- Plus 10 more...